Attention Auto Pay Members
If you previously were using automatic payments with us you will need to re-enter your payment information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RE-REGISTERING ACCOUNT:
- First you will need to register your account in our new SmartHub system. You can register through the Web Portal or register through our Mobile App.
- Once you have registered your account select the method below you would like to use to re-register your account for Auto Pay.
RE-REGISTER FOR AUTO PAY (WEB PORTAL):
- Log in to SmartHub web portal.
- From the home screen click on Billing & Payments menu.
- From the Billing & Payments screen click on the Auto Pay Program sub-menu.
- Click on Sign Up for Auto Pay and follow the instructions on the screen.
RE-REGISTER FOR AUTO PAY (MOBILE APP):
- Log in to the mobile app.
- From the main screen click on Bill & Pay at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the Auto Pay Program sub-menu and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have questions or experience any issues we are here to help. You can contact us with your questions.
We understand our Members are experiencing higher electric bills. This is due to the steep increase in natural gas prices, which are currently at a 7-year high, and winter weather causing greater kWh energy consumption.
Our nation is experiencing levels of inflation not seen in decades. As a result, you have undoubtedly been impacted at the grocery store, gas station, hardware store, and everywhere else you transact business.
HOTEC Adds Solar to Energy Mix
Heart of Texas Electric Cooperative’s 1-megawatt solar farm in McGregor has been producing renewable energy since it went online in late December 2020. The 2,500-panel farm is located next to the McGregor office at 111 S. Johnson Drive.
Lone Star Solar built the solar complex and will operate and maintain it.
Want to know how much energy is produced each day? Click here to learn more.
Interested in adding solar to your home or business? Contact HOTEC for more information at 800-840-2957.