Underground Single Phase Line Extension/New Construction
Line Extension 200/320 Amp Service
- HOTEC’s policy for Primary Line Extension’s on Single Phase URD
- HOTEC will collect 100% Aid to Construction for all line to be installed
- 100% of Line Extension at $22.00/ft (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
- HOTEC will collect 100% of the cost for the removal of any line.
- Costs to Member
- Meter Pedestal/Meter base
- Meter Current Transformer Package >320 Amps
- URD service installation
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not conforming to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- Underground service must be buried a minimum of 24”
- Owner or builder will be responsible for trenching, bedding and backfill of service installation. All trenching, bedding and backfill must be approved by HOTEC.
- General Information
- All URD service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants that meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.
- The cooperative may elect to charge actual work order expense