Overhead Single Phase Line Extension
Example: (Barn, Shop, etc.)
- Aid to Construction
- HOTEC will collect 100% Aid to construction for all line to be installed
- 100% of line Extension at $9.00/ft. (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
- Costs to Member
- Meter loop
- Meter base
- Underground (URD) service installation
- Transformer and Installation Expense
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not conforming to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- If member installs underground service it must be buried a minimum of 24”.
- General Information
- All Underground (URD) service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants that meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.
- The cooperative may elect to charge actual work order expense