Underground Single Phase 200 or 320 AMP
Underground Single Phase Line Extension/New Construction
Line Extension 200/320 Amp Service
HOTEC’s policy for Line Extension’s on Single Phase URD
- HOTEC will collect 100% Aid to Construction for all line to be installed
- 100% of Line Extension at $16.80/ft (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
- HOTEC will collect 100% of the cost for the removal of any line which is extended for the use of service
Costs to Customer
- Meter Pedestal/Meter base
- 4/0 URD service wire $4.10/ft (Cost is for installation of service wire and conduit in existing trench)
- 350 URD service wire $6.00/ft. (Cost is for installation of service wire and conduit in existing trench)
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not up to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- Underground service must be buried a minimum of 24”...
- HOTEC will extend 125’ ft. of secondary service from transformer. If service has not yet made contact with the home’s electrical entrance there will be a meter pedestal set at this point or any point between the transformer and the 125’ft. secondary extension.
- If a service extends past 125’ft. the customer will be responsible for installing all secondary wire and conduit past the point of the pedestal.
- If service must extend past 125’ft. the customer will have to sign a voltage waiver.
- Owner or builder will be responsible for any trenching, bedding, or backfill. All trenching, bedding, and backfill must be approved by HOTEC.
- All URD service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants as long as they meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.