Temporary or Seasonal Structures
Overhead Single Phase Line Extension/ New Construction
Example: (Well, Fence Charger, Deer Camp)
HOTEC’s policy for Line Extension on Temporary or Seasonal Structures
- HOTEC will collect 100% Aid to Construction for all line to be installed
- HOTEC will collect 100% of the cost for the removal of any line which is extended for the use of service
- 100% of Line Extension at $7.00/ft. (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
Cost to Customer
- Meter Loop
- 4/0 URD service wire $2.15/ft. (Cost is for wire only. Installation is customers responsibility)
- There will be a $275.00 charge for the installation of any transformer.
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not up to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- If customer decides to go with underground service it must be buried a minimum of 24”.
- Trench and backfill will be inspected prior to permanent service.
- All URD service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants as long as they meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.