Non-Residential Permanent Structure
Overhead Single-Phase Line Extension/New Construction
Non-Residential – Permanent Structure
Example: (Barn, Shop, Wells, etc…)
Requirements to receive permanent residence benefits are as follows
- Structure may not be temporary or seasonal: structure must be permanent
- Requires 5 year minimum contract of service
- Must have 911 address from county: 1) The county requires notification when an improvement is added to the property; 2) If someone has a medical issue at the location, EMS needs a physical address to locate the person in need of assistance.
Benefits of Permanent Residence
- HOTEC will collect 100% aid to construction for all line to be installed
- 100% of line Extension at $7.00/ft. (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
Costs to Customer
- Meter loop/Meter can
- 4/0 URD service wire $2.15/ft. (Cost is for wire only. Installation is customers responsibility)
- 350 URD service wire $3.00/ft. (Cost is for wire only. Installation is customers responsibility)
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not up to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- If customer decides to go with underground service it must be buried a minimum of 24”.
- Trench and backfill will be inspected prior to permanent service.
- All URD service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants as long as they meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.