Overhead Single Phase Line Extension
Permanent Residence – Mobile Home
Requirements to receive permanent residence benefits are as follows:
- Mobile homes must be on a service site and have tongue and axle removed
- Must be greater than 800 sq. ft. of living space
- Water meter required
- Requires a five year minimum contract
Benefits of Permanent Residence
- HOTEC will provide up to 600 ft, of overhead primary
- Any line extension exceeding 600 ft. will be $4.00/ft. (non-refundable Aid to Construction)
Costs to Customer
- Meter loop
- 4/0 URD service wire $2.15/ft. (Cost is for wire only. Installation is customers responsibility)
- 350 URD service wire $3.00/ft. (Cost is for wire only. Installation is customers responsibility)
- On all mobile homes meter loops must be placed on the pole.
- All service must meet National Electric Code; HOTEC reserves the right to disallow any service not up to NEC or HOTEC specifications.
- Trench and backfill will be inspected prior to permanent service.
- All URD service is member installed
- Service wire and metering installations may be purchased from other electrical merchants as long as they meet NEC specifications.
- Prices for construction and wire will be recalculated periodically.