Line Extension - New Construction
To apply for a Line Extension or New Construction, you must submit the New Construction Application and provide a 911 address. An appointment for new construction will not be made until this has been completed.
Appointment Letter. This document explains what you will need to apply for New Construction-New Service
Line Additional Details
- Permanent Residence
- Permanent Residence Mobile Home
- Non-Residential - Permanent Structure. Includes barns and shops.
- Temporary or Seasonal. Includes wells, fence chargers, deer camps.
- Underground Single Phase 200 or 320 Amp
- Underground Single Phase Exceeding 320 Amp
- 320 Amp Meter Pedestal
- Platted, Commercial or Three Phase: Platted additions, commercial, and three-phase will be considered on a case by case basis.
For additional information, please Contact us.